What is a video confirmation?
- A message that needs to read by the recipient. For example:
- “My name is John Smith and I authorize this purchase.”
- A question that needs to be answered. For example:
- “How long have you been working as an accountant?”
How does it work?
- Create a video confirmation request.
- Share a link to your confirmation with a recipient.
- Recipient then records him or herself responding to your request.
- You get a notification that confirmation has been recorded.
- You can view the response online or download video.
Who can benefit from it?
- Online retailers can integrate this as part of identity verification.
- Business can request video acknowledgments.
- Attorneys requesting video depositions
- More generally – anyone wanting anyone confirming anything on video.
How do I use it?