It was just two weeks ago when UFC president Dana White announced that the UFC’s return to Toronto in September was likely to feature the UFC heavyweight title rematch between champ Junior dos Santos and challenger Cain Velasquez.
That’s no longer the case.
In a UFC 147 post-fight interview on FUEL, White said while the fight was still going to happen, the date was likely to shift.
Mobile email and twitter service for the on the go lifestyle (getpeek.com). As part of the project we have helped PEEK integrate with telco provider, logistical carrier, retail store chain, call center operations and implemented a complete CRM solution. Efforts included technical design, implementation, QA cycle, and setup of fault tolerant and scalable production environment. [Java, Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, MySQL, JBoss, ApacheHTTP, jQuery, Amazon Web Services]
Did you even have a need to ask many people to respond to a certain question? Sounds like a fairly typical task of any social media manager or a marketing professional. Surveys are a great way to engage your audience. The cooler the survey the more response and excitement. Videos are pretty cool! How about a video survey?
Record Confirmation to the rescue!
We’ve created a survey to gather feedback on which feature of iPhone 4s people like the most using via recordconfirmation.com
We were issued a link with options to share our survey:
There are few things we can do now:
1. Share this link (i.e. tweet it, post to facebook, or )
2. Embed it in our pages.
Take our sample survey now to see it in action:
You will now be receiving video replies from survey takers. You can easily download these replies, share them with others.
Have you ever wished that you could see your people leaving video feedback about your tool or product? We live in the world when everything gets captured on video yet when it comes to customer feedback – we have to read it.
With Record Confirmation you can do that rather easily.
Here is an example feedback page built right into Facebook – note how well it integrates in our overall Facebook page and how simple it is to record a response:http://www.facebook.com/socialreport?sk=app_190322544333196
As you can see you are able to:
- Create an introduction message
- Embed video recording plugin
- Capture video feedback from our fans and view/download them later.
Usages are endless:
- You can now capture customer feedback.
- You can ask questions and have folks record answers.
- You can setup video contests!
- You can request one off confirmations from users!
If you want to give it a try, here are the steps of how to get it setup:
- Create a Free account at Record Confirmation (http://videobl.com)
- Create a “Confirmation Request”. For example “Feedback”. Make sure to select “Multiple” responses – so that multiple responses to your request can be recorded.
- Once you create it, save the link it generates.
- Now go to your Facebook page and search for “Static HTML by Thunderpenny” app.
- Install it – it will add a link on the left hand side – a new menu item.
- Click on it – it will allow you to enter HTML. You will put it something like this:
До конца года должна выйти операционная система Windows 8. Подробности о новинке Microsoft сообщает почти ежедневно. В середине мая стало известно, что в “восьмерке” не нашлось места графическим эффектам из интерфейса Aero, который стал визитной карточкой Vista и Windows 7.