Have you ever wished that you could see your people leaving video feedback about your tool or product? We live in the world when everything gets captured on video yet when it comes to customer feedback – we have to read it.
With Record Confirmation you can do that rather easily.
Here is an example feedback page built right into Facebook – note how well it integrates in our overall Facebook page and how simple it is to record a response:http://www.facebook.com/socialreport?sk=app_190322544333196
As you can see you are able to:
- Create an introduction message
- Embed video recording plugin
- Capture video feedback from our fans and view/download them later.
Usages are endless:
- You can now capture customer feedback.
- You can ask questions and have folks record answers.
- You can setup video contests!
- You can request one off confirmations from users!
If you want to give it a try, here are the steps of how to get it setup:
- Create a Free account at Record Confirmation (http://videobl.com)
- Create a “Confirmation Request”. For example “Feedback”. Make sure to select “Multiple” responses – so that multiple responses to your request can be recorded.
- Once you create it, save the link it generates.
- Now go to your Facebook page and search for “Static HTML by Thunderpenny” app.
- Install it – it will add a link on the left hand side – a new menu item.
- Click on it – it will allow you to enter HTML. You will put it something like this: