LG G Flex
Sprint has started accepting pre-orders for the LG G Flex, the first 6-inch smartphone with a curved display, ahead of its planned launch at the end of the month. Sprint’s website and retail locations will being selling the G Flex on January 31 for $299.99 when purchased with a two year agreement, but customers can reserve one now by visiting sprint.com/lggflex.
The LG G Flex is an interesting piece of hardware because of its unique ability to bend when a certain amount of pressure is applied, as well as its self-healing outer coating. The G Flex is also one of the few phones capable of running the Sprint Spark tri-band 4G LTE service. Spark is only in portions of a very small number of cities, but people who happen to be in those markets can experience enhanced 4G LTE service.
Other device specs include:
– 6-inch HD P-OLED display (1280×720)
– 2.26 GHz quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800)
– 13-megapixel rear camera, 2.1-megapixel front
– 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
– Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
– 1605.5 x 81.6 x 8.7mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 0.35in)